1, 2 & 3

Alpha, Archer & Aslan, our sons.
余一,余相,余同,names we gave them that define them as well as define us.
But then, there are large portions of their lives that are still open for definition.
We hope those parts will be equally well defined.

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Frightened

I encountered a robbery tonight as I was dining in a McDonald here in Jacksonville. I didn't see the robber came it. When I noticed him, he's robbing the purse of a lady about 4 tables down, and then he ordered a man waiting in line to buy food to give him his watch. He robbed the cash registers and left through the back.
I was safe. I didn't lose anything. The robber didn't even walk over to my side.
The lady who was robbed is dining with her 2 sons, one is 7-8 years old, the other is 3-4 years old. The younger son didn't know what happen, but the elder son is so freightened that about 2 minutes after the robber left he suddenly cried hyterically. I was frightened too, but I can mostly contained myself.
I am thinking, if Alpha or Archer is here, what will I do to protect them? Will Alpha know what happen and be frightened?
I hope that they'll never have to go through this.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

如果我的小童軍們也遇上這些事 (比你的孩子大上一兩歲).......

我想我會/ 也要不顧一切先去保護他們的安全......
到這一點
我才會真的領略到" 人冇事最緊要"的一點

even我家被人break in
我也未能領略朋友們對我說的"人沒事就好"


我是怕血的
雖然我有考過first aid
(我怕"ba ba"聲流出黎個d)
我記得八, 九歲時一個人去上畫畫班
從太古走到"魚則"魚涌去....
路上的電話亭前有一條血路
電話亭中有個姐姐仔全身爆晒血出黎

伸手上電話想自己打999...

但應該未有力氣踏起

我完全是給這情況frightened得靜止了差不多30秒
再看看身邊路上行人
都只會走過而沒有做什麼...

到30秒後我才懂得叫救命, 說有人在流血云云....

而最後路上D 西裝友, 同OL姐姐都係冇幫手..直行直過
(這也是叫我現在想起仍是frighten的一part)

最初幫手的是一個師奶, 一個拿著報紙在散步的亞伯.........

我想...我是從那時開始怕血的

January 09, 2007 12:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home