1, 2 & 3

Alpha, Archer & Aslan, our sons.
余一,余相,余同,names we gave them that define them as well as define us.
But then, there are large portions of their lives that are still open for definition.
We hope those parts will be equally well defined.

Saturday, September 23, 2006

What will you use your vocal cord to exchange for?

Last night I read the Little Mermaid with Alpha. After the story, I asked him whether he would use his vocal cord to exchange for 2 legs. Without thinking, he said no because he already has 2 legs. Then I asked him whether he would use his vocal cord to exchange for a Lamborghinni. He thought hard and looked around my room. Then he said he would use a disposable camera (sitting on my dresser) to exchange for a Lamborghinni. I'm glad that he knows boundaries and limitations: if something is of value to him, he won't make an exchange, even for his favourite car. Hope that once he knows Christ, he would not make an exchange of it with anything.

Posted by Constance

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home